- Classes are 1 hour long and start promptly, please arrive in time so as not to miss the warm up.
- Please inform your teacher at the start of the class if you have any injuries or changes in your body.
- Don’t do exercises that hurt your body. If you’re doing an exercise and something doesn’t feel right for you, please ask your teacher for a modification.
- It is advisable not to eat a heavy meal before a class and please do not attend If you are feeling ill or overly fatigued.
- Group class participants must be mobile enough to get themselves down onto a mat and back up again without assistance.
- Please ensure that you are dressed appropriately.
- Please switch off your mobile or to silent for the duration of the class.
Booking Group Classes
- Full course payment must be made in advance to secure your mat for the course.
- Payment for group classes are non-transferable and cannot be carried forward from course to course.
- If you are unable to attend a course, your space cannot be guaranteed at the same class on future courses.
- Swaps are offered where possible based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- No refunds will be given once full course payment has been made.