- Classes are 1 hour long and start promptly, please arrive in time so as not to miss the warm up.
- Please inform your teacher at the start of the class if you have any injuries or changes in your body.
- Don’t do exercises that hurt your body. If you’re doing an exercise and something doesn’t feel right for you, please ask your teacher for a modification.
- It is advisable not to eat a heavy meal before a class and please do not attend If you are feeling ill or overly fatigued.
- Group class participants must be mobile enough to get themselves down onto a mat and back up again without assistance.
- Please ensure that you are dressed appropriately.
- Please switch off your mobile or to silent for the duration of the class.
Booking Group Classes
- Group classes are pre-booked and payable prior to the start of the course.
- Group classes must be booked as a course not as individual classes.
- Group classes are non-transferable and cannot be carried forward from course to course.
- If you are unable to attend a course, your space cannot be guaranteed at the same class on future courses.
- A ‘catch-up’ system is run each course. For this system to work successfully please inform me if you cannot attend a particular class so that your space can be offered as a ‘catch-up’.
- Catch-ups cannot be ‘banked’ for use sometime in the future, they can only be used during the current course.