The Swap Board is for group class clients to exchange classes they cannot make it to. If you know you’re going to be busy for a future class, then you can offer up your space for someone else. Once you’ve offered one space you can take one other slot from another time or venue.
SWAP BOARD RULES
- You MUST post a swap to be able to take one.
- You cannot use it to make up a class you have missed at the last minute, especially if you haven’t offered it! (24hrs notice required).
- You cannot carry over swops to the following block.
HOW TO USE THE SWAP BOARD?
Enter your password and click submit (Your Password will be emailed to you before the start of each course).
If you need access to this section but do not have the password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1. Offer a Swap
- Enter the details of the class you can no longer attend (24hours notice is required).
- Select the class date.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Click ‘Offer Swap’.
Step 2. Take a Swap
- Scroll down and look at all the other classes that have been posted by others.
- Choose the class you would like to attend.
- Enter your Swap Token.
- Click ‘Take Swap’.
- Make a note of the new class time in your diary.
If you are unable to find an available class that you can attend please check back regularly until one becomes available.